Friday, December 14, 2012

To do

The server seemed gummed up for the last two days, so I did a bit of maintenance and things appear back on track. As I have now finished writing my dissertation, it's time to start thinking about updates for Yellowstone's spring opening. Overall, I think Jake (geysertimes.org) will continue to work on the "web" side of things while I focus on mobile and non-gazer observers. It'd be good to get some of the core onto Github so others can think about building their own tools -- an iOS version geyser observation app would be great.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Alan, when you think about it and get the time, the hour is off on GN - by an hour when one wants to enter a report.

I prefer GN over GT as you don't have a test script running to eat up my bandwidth.

Loisb

Alan Glennon said...

Thanks for the note. Fixed!

Unknown said...

Are you sorting out Geyser Service Center in Hyderabad.Servicecentersinhyderabad.com is associate degree end-to-end geyser service solutions center in Hyderabad,Telangana. we have a tendency to square measure managing all sorts of brands. Our skilled technicians square measure knowledgeable.